Group X stands for Group Exercise. At Gold’s Gym, Group X consists of members coming together in classes led by experienced, certified instructors, putting exercise and music together in a structured, comfortable environment where participants are coached toward a common goal.
The Benefit of Gold’s Group Exercise (GGX)
Group Exercise, or GGX, as we call it in the Gold’s Gym system, encompasses a wide variety of fitness programming to meet your needs. The rooms are clean, climate controlled and designed to accommodate the needs of large groups of people.
Gold’s Group Exercise (GGX) offers a variety of classes that improve strength, flexibility, cardiovascular conditioning and body composition. You don’t need special skills or training to be involved with our wide variety of group exercise classes.
Each program is carefully designed to deliver a simple, fun and effective social experience independent of barriers like gender, age or fitness level.
Rules of Attendance for Group Exercises
1. Starting class 10 minutes late could be harmful for your health. The instructor has the right not to allow the member to take part in the class if late 10 minutes.
2. It is not allowed to use cell phones in the studio. Working out with non-sport shoes is not allowed.
3. Please use proper personal hygiene.
4. After the end of each class please replace the equipment in their proper place.
5. Gold’s Gym has the right to change instructors and make changes in the schedule.